- Arrival and departure of Agricon employees
- Installation of YARA N-Sensor and operating terminal on the farm's own tractor
- Up to 3 hours on the farm (incl. support + advice)
- Display and evaluation of the N-Sensor data in the agriPORT data portal
- Demonstration service will be credited to the price when purchasing a YARA N-Sensor.
NOTE: mounting and dismounting will be carried out exclusively by Agricon staff.
- Connection to existing application technology**
- Determination of fertiliser requirements with the N-Tester
- Variable fertilisation of rape, cereals, maize or potatoes
- Scanning of rape and/or cereal stands
- Calculation and provision of a spreading map for the 1st N application in spring
- Transfer as PDF printout + spreading map format
- Spreading map formats for existing terminals of the client: Shape, ISO-XML or PF-Box